lördag 6 juli 2013

Vacation crafts Chi's sweet home purse

I little while ago I received this fantastic and super cute sewing kit which I purchased at a really good price from ShineKidsCrafts on Etsy. This shop has a lot of cute crafts for both kids of most ages and also for childish adults (like me) :). Most of the cute sewing kits there have instructions translated to English but this one had Chinese instructions. (I had no problems translating them however). It was a real pleasure making this cute purse, everything needed was included, even the needle and threads. Here are some pics from making the purse:

Here I have opened the kit and started piecing together the cat.

Little cute Chi before being sewn on the front of the purse.

Almost finished! This has been a perfect quick little vacation craft project.

Finished! Now I will use it to store my nail decorations.^__^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar